A high performance LED flat panel designed to lay in to drop ceilings; typically used to replace 2'x 2' and 2'x 4' fluorescent fixtures. Suitable for office, school, hospital and medical facility applications. Panels are fully dimmable, and are compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight harvesting systems.
The design of the panels produces an even, consistent shadowless light. The LEDs mean long life, high lumen maintenance, high CRI, and low maintenance, with no hazardous materials.FEATURES:
- Lumens delivered: 3500K CCT: 3780, 5000K CCT: 4060
- 45 watts
- 50,000 hour life at L70 standards
- 7.6 lbs.
- Standard dimming: 0-1-10V
- Optional dimming: IR Remote
- 5 year limited warranty
- CRI: >80
- Optional remote power supply as required
- Surface mount and suspension kits available
- LM79 test data is available online
- Also available in 1'x4' and 2'x4'
- MRI compliant option available
- Standard discrete driver on back
- Up to 20 panels can be linked from a master panel (IR) or Wall Dimmer for control
- Panels can be linked in series at 1.0-1.3A Surge each, in qty up to service limit for power
- The housing and back panel are aluminum providing heat sink and thermal control capabilities
- Lens is translucent white polycarbonate
- Profile including the control box is 2 inches
- Unique mounting gives flush-fit in drop ceiling
- Modular construction for easy replacement