The UW-200 ultrasonic wall switch sensor turns lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. It contains two relays for controlling two independent lighting loads or circuits and a variety of features.
The UW-200 fits in a single gang junction box. It uses high frequency (40kHz) ultrasound to detect occupancy and turn lighting ON. Once the space is vacated and the time delay elapses, lights automatically turn OFF. Each of the UW-200’s relays can control a separate lighting load and each can be set for either automatic or manual-ON. Dual ON/OFF buttons allow the user to manually turn on and off each of the loads. DIP switch settings allow for a variety of control options such as Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation, walk-through, and test modes.
• Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
• Zero-crossing on both relays for long relay life
• Choice of Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation, selectable for each relay
• Selectable walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the room is initially occupied if no motion is detected after the first 30 seconds
• Test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
• Selectable audible and/or visual alerts for impending shutoff
• In automatic mode, sensor returns automatically to Auto-ON after lights are turned off manually; ideal for presentations
• LED indicates occupancy detection
• Optional light level sensing with simple setup
• Override mode allows sensor to operate as a service switch in the unlikely event of a failure
• Sensor coverage tested to NEMA Guide Publication WD 7-2000