The WN-100 is a motion sensing wall switch and nightlight that controls lighting based on occupancy.The WN-100’s nightlight remains on when lights are off, providing constant illumination and energy savings from reduced usage of overhead lighting.
The WN-100 uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect occupancy. Detection occurs when the WN-100 senses the difference between infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space. The WN-100 is factory set to manual-ON operation, where users turn lights on by pressing the ON/OFF button. Because in many cases, the nightlight provides ample illumination, manual-ON operation eliminates the potential for unnecessary use of overhead lighting, maximizing energy savings. However, the WN-100 can be set to automatic-ON, where lights turn on automatically when the space is occupied. The WN-100 automatically turns lights off after a space becomes vacant and a preset time delay elapses.
• Built-in nightlight illuminates room whenever overhead lights are off
• Energy efficient, super-bright amber LED saves energy and enhances occupant comfort
• Zero crossing circuitry reduces stress on the relay and results in increased sensor life
• Manual-ON or automatic-ON operation
• Convenient push button programming
• Adjustable time delay from 15 minutes to 2 hours
• Contractor-friendly terminal wiring eliminates the need for twist connectors, making installation quicker and easier
• Impact resistant hard lens and tamper resistant design helps prevent vandalism
• For safety, no leakage to load in the OFF mode