IC type housing for MR16 lamps (12V), new construction. Double walled housing is for installation where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation.
- Double wall aluminum construction for greater heat dissipation
- Gasketed to prevent airflow from heated or air conditioned space
- Housing adjusts for ceiling up to 1-1/4" thick
- Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the junction box
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Contains seven 7/8" knockouts and four Romex plyouts with strain relief
- Pre-installed real nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 25" and can be repositioned 90 degree on plaster frame
- 120V integral magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage. For lamps up to 50W.
- Self resetting thermal protector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation
- cUL Listed for Damp Location
- cUL Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air Tight construction