Non-IC type housing for MR16 lamps (12V), remodeling. Designed for use in non-insulated ceiling but insulation must be kept 3" from all sides of the housing. It can be installed from below the ceiling.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Contains seven 7/8" knockouts and four Romex plyouts with strain relief
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials
- 120V integral magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage. For lamps up to 50W.
- Self resetting thermal protector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation
- cUL Listed for Damp Location
- cUL Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air Tight construction