specification grade, low profile surface mount provides for an almost
limitless range of applications in areas where surface modulars (no
grid) are required.
- Wiring knockouts are provided on back of housing
- Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access
- Lens is held with a hinged steel door frame; frame hinges downward on either side and is held closed by two positive cam latches
full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase
efficiency or modify lighting distribution. Please call.
- Shallow, low profile design. No external fasteners
Direct surface mount.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, cord sets, whips, occupancy sensors, hanging kits, wire guards. Please call.
- Housing: Die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel
- Finish: High reflectance baked white enamel
- Post Painted Powder Coat Finish
- Clear 0.10thk A12 acrylic lens is standard; many options available. Please call.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB