specification grade F-Trim troffer installs directly in plaster ceilings
with a wide face trim to cover rough-in hole. It is ideal for all
commercial and industrial buildings requiring recessed illumination in
plaster / sheetrock ceilings.
- Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing
- Ballast cover snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access
- Lens is held with a hinged steel door frame; frame hinges downward on either side and is held closed by two positive cam latches
- Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution
- Swing out lugs accessed from below
- Flush steel hinges from either side; field reversible.
- Access plate to simplify installation
F-Trim for plaster, concealed Z-spline, or wood trim ceilings. Recessed.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, whips, regressed doors, wire guards, and lenses. Please call.