Typically used to replace 2'x2' and 2'x4' fluorescent fixtures, the Direct Lit LED Flat Panel Saver Series™ is designed to lay in drop ceilings in offices, schools and healthcare applications. The flat panels are fully dimmable, and are compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight harvesting systems.
The design of the panels produces an even, consistent shadowless light. The LEDs enable long life, high lumen maintenance, and high CRI, and are low maintenance and constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lumens: 3500K CCT: 3540, 4100K CCT: 3770, 5000K CCT: 3745
- 40 watts nominal
- 50,000 hour life at L70 standards
- 9.25 lbs.
- Features 0-1-10V simple dimming
- Optional dimming: IR Remote
- 5 year limited warranty
- CRI: >82
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- LM79 test data is available online
- Also available in 1'x4' and 2'x4'
- Standard white finish
- Translucent white polystyrene face frame
- Includes integrated seismic clips
- Suitable for damp locations
- Standard integrated driver
- Up to 20 panels can be linked to each master panel