The SIC series is an energy efficient family of
industrials that features premium performance and durability. This series
incorporates embossed reflectors that precisely direct and effectively control
light. The fixture is versatile, and can be installed using various mounting methods
and numerous options and accessories are available. The SIC can be utilized in
simple task and area lighting to the most demanding industrial applications.
- Channel is made of die formed cold rolled steel housing with numerous KOs for ease of installation.
- Post painted white powder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harsh environments.
- End plate quickly converts to snap-in channel connector for continuous row mounting.
- Suitable for surface or suspended mounting.
- Ballast cover secured with quarter-turn fasteners.
- NEC Required Ballast Disconnect is Standard on MV and HV Models
- Nema Premium/CEE qualified ballast found standard on most fixture options
(Consult factory for details).
- Reflector is secured to housing with quarter-turn fasteners (ships separately).
- The industrial strip can also be paired with high lumen lamps to replace existing HID systems.