W Series Ultrasonic Ceiling Sensors are versatile motion detectors that control lighting in a wide variety of applications. W Series Sensors can be used individually or as part of an integrated system of lighting control products.
The 24 VDC W Series Sensors utilize advanced omni-directional, ultrasonic technology to sense occupancy. When movement is detected in a controlled area, the W Series Sensors will switch lights on via low-voltage wiring through to a power or auxiliary pack. Once the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay (15 seconds to 15 minutes) has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off.
To comply with code or for additional control options, W Series Sensors can be used with a BZ-150 power pack for manual-on/auto-off
control. If this option is selected, occupants utilize a low-voltage momentary wall switch to turn on lights. Lights automatically turn off after the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay has elapsed.
Ultrasonic sensors effectively control offices, restrooms, utility areas, open office spaces and warehouses. The W-500A is perfect for offices, conference rooms, restrooms and other areas up to 500 square feet. The W-1000A fits in larger spaces, such as storage areas. The W-2000A is ideal for open office areas or large warehouses and can control partitioned open office spaces when configured in highly versatile zone patterns. The W-2000H reliably covers hallways with walls.Features
- ASP circuitry helps to eliminate false on
- Utilizes advanced omni-directional, ultrasonic technology for reliable occupancy detection
- Omni-directional transmission provides 360��_ of coverage
- Time delay adjustable from 15 seconds to 15 minutes
- 500, 1000, 2000-square foot and hallway coverage available to fit needs of specific applications
- Optional on override by installing the Override Pin provided with the sensor
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- Solid state, crystal-controlled (25 kHz ��_ 0.005%)
- Temperature and humidity-resistant 25 kHz receivers: W-500A contains one receiver, other models contain two receivers
- Adjustable time delay: 15 seconds to 15 minutes
- Mounting options: ceiling tile, 4��_ sq. junction box
- Max. units per power pack: B = seven; BZ = nine
- Dimensions: 4.5��_ x 4.5��_ x 1.25��_(115mm x 115mm x 32mm) W x L x D