LED Area Lights are an efficient, energy saving replacement for metal
halide and high-pressure sodium fixtures, containing an universal
Fixtures come standard with a 6" extruded arm in standard dark bronze; a white finish is also avaialble.
- Full cutoff classification both type V square and wide distributions
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance
- Constructed without any hazardous materials
- Compatible with mechanical relay type Photocell and occupancy sensor
- LM-79/80 reports available
- 50,000 hour rated life at L70 standards
- 5 year limited warranty
The heavy duty cast aluminum one-piece housing is polyester powder
coated and sealed from dirt, water and insects with a hinged door with a
shock-proof tempered glass.
Lens: Tempered Glass
LED Module: Copper plating provides high thermal transfer rate, minimizing the junction temperature of the LEDs.
Finish: Dark bronze. White optional (consult factory for lead times)