WattStopper��_s WT Ultrasonic Ceiling Sensors utilize 32 KHz frequency ultrasonic technology to detect occupancy. The sensors are available in several models to control lighting in a wide variety of applications.
WT Sensors are 24 VDC and utilize advanced, omni-directional, ultrasonic technology. When movement is detected in a controlled area, it
switches lighting on through a WattStopper power or auxiliary pack. The sensor controls the power pack through low voltage wiring. Once the area is vacated and the time delay has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off.
WT Sensors use WattStopper��_s ASP circuitry, which filters out moving air noise by checking for small cyclical changes found in turbulent air. This helps to eliminate false on problems found in sensors without ASP.
WT sensors offer excellent control of lighting for many areas of a building. The sensors are designed to effectively control offices, restrooms, storage areas and open office areas, and can control large partitioned office spaces when configured in zone patterns. The WT can be used with BD Din Rail Mounted Power Packs and low-voltage momentary wall switches to achieve manual-on/auto-off control. The WT sensors��_ superior performance and ease of installation will provide fast paybacks and many years of energy savings.
- ASP circuitry helps to eliminate false on
- Advanced, omni-directional, ultrasonic technology for reliable occupancy detection
- Angled transmitter and receiver pairs help optimize sensitivity while eliminating unwanted detection from ceiling air movement
- Coverage ranges from 600 to 2200 square feet, and 90 linear feet for hallways
- Isolated relay can interface with HVAC, EMS or an additional lighting load
DIP switch-adjustable time delay and sensitivity LED indicates occupancy detection
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects