WattStopper��_s CX-100 Series Passive Infrared
(PIR) Ceiling/Wall Sensors detect occupancy to
control lighting in a wide variety of applications.
These sensors provide superior coverage and
performance with great energy savings.
CX-100 Series Sensors are 24 VDC and control lighting systems through WattStopper powerpacks. Utilizing the latest PIR technology, they turn lights on when a difference is detected between infrared energy from a human body in motion and the background space. After the area is vacated and the time delay elapses, lighting automatically turns off.
The CX-100 Series Sensors are available with a choice of coverage patterns. The standard lens offers coverage up to 1000 square feet for typical desktop activity. When using the CX-100/105-1 or -3 lens, motion moving toward sensors will begin to be detected at 55 to 60 feet.
The CX sensors are ideal for large areas and can cover up to 2000 square feet of walking motion. By choosing the proper lens pattern for each application, the sensors can reliably cover large offices, computer rooms, classrooms, aisleways, warehouses and open offices where coverage cut-off is desired. Corner mounting to a wall or ceiling adds versatility and more control to the coverage.Features
- ASIC technology reduces components and enhances reliability
- Pulse Count Processing eliminates false off without reducing sensitivity
- Detection Signature Analysis eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Digital time delay adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Adjustable sensitivity enables occupancy
detection to match the level of activity for each space
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- The CX-100��_s integrated light level sensor can create bi-level control for added energy savings
- Multilevel Fresnel lens for superior desktop occupancy detection with four lens patterns
- Isolated relay can interface with HVAC, EMS and monitoring systems, or with an additional lighting load
- Dual-element, temperature compensated
- Swivel mounting bracket for convenient corner mounting to wall or ceiling
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects