WattStopper��_s CI-200 Series Passive Infrared (PIR) Ceiling Sensors provide 360��_ coverage to detect occupancy in the controlled area. These low profile sensors reliably control lighting in a variety of applications.
The CI-200 Series Sensors are 24 VDC and control lighting through WattStopper power packs. Utilizing the latest PIR technology, they turn lighting on when a difference is detected between the infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space within the controlled area. After the area is vacated for a user-adjustable time delay, lighting automatically turns off.
Coverage from the CI-200 Series Sensors can reach up to 1200 square feet using the Extended Range Lens, and 500 square feet using the High Density Lens (circular pattern) for walking motion. For typical desktop-level activity, coverage can reach up to 300 square feet.
Applications include open office spaces, computer rooms, conference rooms, classrooms and warehouses. Areas with high ceilings or with two level lighting can also be controlled. Due to low initial cost and the great energy saving potential, the sensors offer fast paybacks.Features
- ASIC technology reduces components and enhances reliability
- Pulse Count Processing eliminates false off without reducing sensitivity
- Detection Signature Analysis eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Low-profile design ensures a clean and uncluttered ceiling appearance
- User-adjustable time delay from 15 seconds to 30 minutes by two-minute increments
- Sensitivity is programmed through a DIP switch which has four settings ranging from minimum to maximum
- Light-level output can create bi-level lighting for added convenience and energy savings
- Isolated relay can be used to interface with HVAC, EMS or an additional lighting load
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects