Leviton Occupancy Sensor. Learn how to configure the dials on a Leviton Provolt (ODC) Occupancy Sensor
The new Leviton Provolt (ODC) Series combine line voltage occupancy sensor, power pack and photocell technology into a simple, self-contained energy management solution in one!
The integrated design eliminates the need for separate power pack and occupancy sensor wiring making it a low-cost, easy-to-install, energy efficient solution for new construction and retrofits. An integrated photocell provides true Daylight Harvesting applications delivering savings on labor, time and materials.
The Provolt (ODC) Series simplifies energy management with an easy to install self-contained solution:
Includes occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, and manual-ON/auto-OFF override control in a single unit
Integrates line voltage occupancy sensor and photocell technology - no power pack required
- Eliminates separate power pack and occupancy sensor wiring for saving in labor, time and material
- Provides additional energy savings with true Daylight Harvesting capabilities
- Auto-adapting - time delay and sensitivity are continually adjusted to occupancy pattern of use
- Configurable for Manual ON/Auto OFF or Auto ON/Auto OFF
- Output short circuit protection
- Industry-exclusive self-configuring local manual switch input supports momentary and maintained switches
- Manual switch and emergency override are Class 1 and Class 2 circuits
- Industry-exclusive "fail-safe" circuitry assures lights ON to meet life safety requirements
- Industry-exclusive High Inrush Stability (H.I.S.) technology designed to handle high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service
- Robust and reliable mechanically held 10A latching relay provides dependability and robust performance for all load types and provides energy savings over electronically held relays
- Zero-crossing circuitry for extended life of the relay
- Test Mode for simplified commissioning
- Visual LED status indicators
- Mid-range, high density, and extended range lenses are easily replaceable and color-coded for easy visual identification from the ground
- Occupancy sensor models with Daylight Harvesting capabilities include multi-technology, ultrasonic, and passive infrared
- Vacancy sensor models available (no daylight harvesting capabilities)
You May Also Like...
Other People Have Considered These Products...
You May Also Be Interested in These Articles...
Automatic Office Lighting Benefits
An office should be a place of productivity as the team works towards a common goal. When the lighting in such spaces is wrong, it can have a negative impact and hurt your business. With the gro...Read Article
Types of Office Lighting Fixtures
For help choosing between different types of office lighting, here are a few tips to guide you. Find the right solution for your space!Read Article
Setting Up Light Automation
From apps to timers, there are plenty of options for setting up light automation. Find out all you need to know right here.Read Article