- Wattage: 40
- Voltage: 120-277
- Lumens: 4400
- CCT: 4000K
- 0-10V dimmable
- Life: 50,000 hours
- Listings: DLC, UL
- 5 year warranty
- Wattage choices: 32, 48, 57, 72
- Lumen output: 32 = 3450, 48 = 4800, 57 = 5400, 72 = 7000
- Dimming: Option Available 0-10V
- Color Temp: 3500 or 4000K
- Voltage: 120-277
- Size: 11.7" W x 47.8" L x 3.25" D
- Lens: Linear Ribbed
- Sylvania chips and drivers
- 7 yr Warranty
- Brand: Saylite
- Wattage: 32, 48 or 57
- Voltage: 0-10V or 120V-277V
- Color Temp: 3500K, 4000K or 5000K
- Dimensions:11.75'' W x 48.0'' L x 4.5'' D
- See spec sheet and call for more options.
Fluorescent versus LED recessed troffers:
- Fluorescent offers an affordable start-up price which may be ideal for locations looking to implement several new fixtures at once whereas LED has a higher cost up front. Many people choose fluorescent over LED for the simple matter of price point and it's certainly a valid reaction.
- LED lasts longer than fluorescent in terms of both fixture and lamps. This is partly because LED fixtures use a driver and produce no heat loss during operation whereas fluorescents operate on a ballast and have associated heat loss during operation.
- LED offers a more even and consistent illumination for the entire life of the lamp. A fluorescent also offers a nice even light source but there may be flickers as the light reaches 75% of its expected lifespan.
We are pleased to bring you a diverse range of both fluorescent and LED 1x4 troffer lights to meet the needs of your space or project. These 1x4 troffer lighting options come in a variety of wattage capacities and mount types for your convenience. When searching for your troffer lights, you'll also find that we offer various light fixture styles, including parabolic lights and lights with prismatic acrylic lenses. Many of our 1x4 recessed troffer lights are American-made, giving you a way to support U.S. companies while getting the best lighting for your space. With any of these troffer lights, you'll get a visually comfortable, diffused light that has low glare and uniform illumination.
Our 1x4 recessed parabolic troffers are specifically designed for inside institutional lighting areas. Our high-quality reflectors allow light to spread down and out from the bottom of the fixture. These reflectors are available in Miro 4 and White to give a little bit of customization to the decision. The energy consumption of these high bay lights is usually 54-watt T5s and 32-watt T8s which can offer substantial savings on your electric usage immediately.
Typical applications for troffers are office lighting, general illumination, hallway lighting, bathroom lighting, and more.
Our troffer fixtures are constructed of the highest quality materials to be durable and reliable. Troffer housings are made of quality steel and plastic components. We test all of our troffer fixtures to make sure you have peace of mind when installing them on any job you see fit. We back up every product with top-notch customer service and the best warranties on the market today.
The electrical components in our recessed parabolic are the highest quality down to the lamp sockets. Fixture ballasts are brand name and backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty in most cases. Our fixture ballasts are CEE and UL approved and are rebate compatible to allow applying for energy rebates no matter what state or utility that may be offering it.
There are several options with our troffers that you may use to meet your application needs. Some of these options are: emergency ballasts, whips, polycarbonate lenses, and dual ballasts. The type of lighting solution for the job will depend on factors of preference as well as the best wiring solution for the space. We are here to help with any of your troffer lighting needs the may arise, from custom office lighting layouts to energy analysis. Please feel free to contact anyone in customer service for expert advice.