Emergency lighting inverters provide power to your lamps, fixtures and other emergency systems in the case of a power outage. Our battery backup inverters are compatible with a variety of light sources including fluorescent and LED lights and work with varying wattages to meet your needs. Lighting inverters convert DC battery power to standard AC voltages to provide back-up for lighting systems in the event of an emergency. The inverter can also help protect against "brown outs" or other drops in voltage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Emergency Lighting Inverters?
Emergency Lighting inverters provide power to your emergency lamps and fixtures in the event of a power loss. Emergency lighting backup inverters are compatible with a variety of lamps, ranging from fluorescent to LED lights with varying wattages. Lighting inverters convert DC battery power to standard AC voltages to provide back-up for lighting systems in the event of an emergency. Power inverters are often used with Fire alarms systems, emergency lighting, exit lighting, lighting control systems and other critical or life safety related equipment.
Where Can Emergency Lighting Inverters Be Used?
- Stairwells - Operate multiple fixtures in a building’s stairwell
- Outdoor Egress - Illuminate walkways,handrails, step-lights, and bollards remotely
- High Bay Applications - High bay fixtures can take advantage of the Inverter’s output to keep High Bay fixtures operating.
- Decorative Fixtures - Commercial applications can utilize existing decorative fixtures for emergency lighting in place of unattractive emergency lighting fixtures.
- High Atrium Ceilings - Illuminate vaulted or high atrium ceilings in lobbies, foyers, and other critical points of egress
Here are some other examples of where Emergency Lighting Inverters can be used: