Reasons to Use Vapor Tight Solutions:
- Vapor tight lighting offers a gasketed seal around between the lens and housing, so nothing can get inside. This lighting type protects from rain and other moisture, corrosive fumes, dust, and nonexplosive vapors and gases.
- Wiring, when left exposed to such elements, can cause issues ranging from a fixture rendered unusable to potentially more serious consequences such as a fire or explosion of the fixture. Vapor tight solutions eliminate these concerns altogether.
- The lens will always look clean. As a business owner, appearances matter so this solution will help give the location a clean and well-maintained appearance because there will never be an accumulation of dirt, debris, or dead bugs commonly seen in outdoor fixtures that are not vapor tight solutions.
- The overall quality of the construction is worth it for most locations. The housings are rust resistant die-cast housings and the lenses are usually a sturdy reinforced polycarbonate. These fixtures will last for years and years of reliable use.
4 Lamp 54 Watt T5HO Fluorescent Water and Vapor Proof High Bay Lighting Fixture
- Brand: WareLight
- Lamps (not included): (4) 54 Watt T5
- 120-277 Volt
- Housing: Polyethylene
- Lens: High Impact Acrylic
- Rating: UL Wet Location
- Mounting Options: Chain or Surface
- Ballast: Program Start
- Ballast Factor: High (1.00)
- Output: 20000+ Lumens
- Min Start Temp: -20° F
- Length: 52"
- Width: 15"
- Height: 5.625"
- Fixture Warranty: 2 Year
- Ballast Warranty: 5 Years
ITEM: WP-STD-454Select Product