Reasons to Use Vapor Tight Solutions:
- Vapor tight lighting offers a gasketed seal around between the lens and housing, so nothing can get inside. This lighting type protects from rain and other moisture, corrosive fumes, dust, and nonexplosive vapors and gases.
- Wiring, when left exposed to such elements, can cause issues ranging from a fixture rendered unusable to potentially more serious consequences such as a fire or explosion of the fixture. Vapor tight solutions eliminate these concerns altogether.
- The lens will always look clean. As a business owner, appearances matter so this solution will help give the location a clean and well-maintained appearance because there will never be an accumulation of dirt, debris, or dead bugs commonly seen in outdoor fixtures that are not vapor tight solutions.
- The overall quality of the construction is worth it for most locations. The housings are rust resistant die-cast housings and the lenses are usually a sturdy reinforced polycarbonate. These fixtures will last for years and years of reliable use.
LED Vapor Tight Wet Location High Bay
- Brand: WareLight
- Wattage / Lumens
- 80 / 8730
- 100 / 11100
- 120 / 13350
- 140 / 15550
- 150 / 16600
- 180 / 19000
- Voltage: 120-277V
- CCT: 3500K, 4000K or 4500K
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 51.91" X 14.61" X 5.95"
- Certifications: UL wet, IP65, IP66, IP67, NSF
- 5 year warranty
- See spec sheet for more options
ITEM: CITAFR48LSelect Product