When looking for a way to provide exceptionally bright illumination for street and parking lots while making an investment in a long-lasting lighting solution, LED street light retrofit kits and LED parking lot light retrofit kits are a perfect fit for your needs. This type of lighting offers a powerful output of light ideal for outdoor needs such as parking lots and roadways while being incredibly energy efficient. In addition to brightness level and energy saving components, LED lighting tends to outlast more traditional counterparts with some options lasting for up to 100,000 hours. When looking for the best in street light LED retrofit products, we have you covered with affordable options. These options work great for private institutions, government locations, and commercial settings.
LED Street Light Retrofit Lamps
We offer a wide selection of street light LED retrofit options to fit your needs. With these dependable options for lighting, you can easily reduce the amount of energy being used without sacrificing on the illumination your location requires. With these street light LED retrofit lighting options, it is easier than ever to get the high-quality lighting you need in a matter of minutes. These kits include all the necessary hardware to change from outdated lighting to the newer LED style in both single and multi-lamp fixtures. Every option shown offers variations in specifications to ensure you get exactly what you need for your lighting solution, including a range of watt capacities from 75 watts to 260 watts and number of bulbs from 16 to 32. All of our LED lights have been made in America and DLC listed for quality you can trust for years to come. All models come with a warranty ranging from 5 to 10 years to ensure complete product satisfaction. For further information on which LED kit may be best for you, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Reasons to Retrofit Parking Lot Lighting with LED:
- Better visibility due to higher lumen output. LED offers a better visibility over other options because it offers an impressive lumen output. This means a brighter, safer area at night by way of proper illumination and improved visibility.
- Lowered wattage consumed for better energy consumption. While offering a higher lumen for a brighter output, LED also offers a lowered wattage consumption. This is because LED has no heat loss and almost all of the energy consumed goes directly to producing illumination.
- More cost-effective than other solutions. LEDs are more cost-effective for a few reasons. For starters, they operate on a lower wattage which will pull less energy and reduced utility costs. The lamps are also longer lasting than other options with select options lasting up to 100,000 hours for a better return on lamp cost investment.
- Better color rendering index and color temperature than other solutions. When driving on a road or parking lot, the matter of color is important in its many meanings in the lighting world. For instance, the right color rendering index can make it easier for the eyes to see important colors and signs at night while the right color temperature can help with light pollution. LED offers more versatility on these two matters than other solutions on the market.
When shopping for the best in parking lot retrofit kits, we are proud to be your source for exceptional products offered at wholesale prices for budget-friendly options. At Warehouse-Lighting.com, our goal is to bring you products of the highest standards of excellence in both performance and durability. If you have any questions about any of the street light retrofit kits we proudly offer, we would be happy to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are LED parking lot and street light retrofits?
LED parking lot and street light retrofits kits have all the hardware necessary to replace the HID lamps typically used within older parking lot lights and street lights. These retrofit kits can be in the form of:
- LED Corn Retrofit Lamps
- LED Flat Retrofit Lamps
- LED Retrofit Panels
- LED Retrofit Bulbs
- LED Post Top Retrofit Lamps
LED parking lot and street light retrofits kits are a convenient, easy way to install LED solutions for acorn fixtures, globe fixtures and some bollards. Retrofit lamps utilize premium components to ensure reliable performance in a variety of applications. Post Top retrofit lamps offer improved quality of light compared to traditional high pressure sodium and metal halide lamps.
Where can parking lot light and street light retrofit kits used?
LED Parking Area and roadway retrofit kits are used in conjunction with their associated light fixtures to illuminate outdoor areas such as parking lots, driveways, highways, streets, pathways and service roads. Here are some example parking lot light retrofit applications: