Create beautiful lighting in your office, residence, commercial building or industrial space with suspended LED lights from Warehouse-Lighting.com. Our suspended LED lights are ideal for retail lighting since they provide a lovely diffused light that is visually comfortable.
Reasons to Consider Suspended Fixtures:
- The light spread from this fixture type is diffused which creates a pleasing effect without compromising on the illumination needed for visibility. Suspended lighting offers the best in gentle light spread while still offering powerful lumen output related to brightness for a fixture that has it all.
- Suspended fixtures offer a light spread that works well with a variety of ceiling heights. Since they are suspended, you can still get an ample light spread that is more focused than other types of fixtures.
- Suspended fixtures are easy to install and maintain over the years. Most options come with everything you need for installation and the maintenance isn't any more intensive than other solutions on the market.
- This type of lighting solution comes in a range of choices to help you get the right one. Whether you need decorative LED tube fixtures, louvered architectural fixtures, or direct/indirect fixtures, there is a suspended solution for your needs.
These powerful light fixtures are suited for many spaces, whether it's an office space or your very own home. We provide only the highest quality hardware on the market, so you know you will get great performance and high durability with every light you use.
One of the biggest advantages of suspended LED lights is the sheer versatility. Able to be installed just about anywhere, these fixtures rely less on support from the surrounding structure to function. With a long, even design, they provide great lighting diffusion, able to illuminate a large area with ease. This combination makes them perfect for large commercial and industrial applications, but also useful for some residential areas as well. Our suspended LED fixtures come in assorted lengths and width for any room dimensions to make your spaces brighter.
We offer many suspended fixture options including emergency backups, different lamp types, fixture finishes, up light, and more. You can find any fixture you need with our great selection, so you can get the powerful lighting you need without hassle. If you need more information about a particular item, click on the product image for a detailed description. We will be happy to assist you if you still have questions or need help with your order. Feel free to contact us, and we will make the process quick and easy so you can start enjoying your new suspended LED lights in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Suspended / Linear Architectural Lighting?
Suspended / linear light fixtures are hung or mounted directly to ceilings and used to illuminate indoor areas. They can be mounted with cables and chains or directly mounted to a surface.
Where are Suspended / Linear architectural Lighting used?
Suspended / linear architectural fixtures can be used for just about any indoor application to utilize diffused light that provides gentle illumination that is pleasing to the eye but bright enough for general overall lighting. Examples include retail centers, schools or universities, office buildings, homes or hospitals. Here are some examples of how suspended linear lights can be used:
What are the different types of linear light fixtures?
Suspended / linear architectural fixtures are typically narrow and rectangular in shape, usually with 4 or 8 foot lengths, but can also be square or round. They utilize different types of lenses such as diffusers or louvers to properly spread and/or soften the light quality. There are also three ways that they can direct light. Uplights direct the light towards the ceiling which prevents glare and provides a more aesthetic look. Downlights direct light towards the floor which provides better illumination for tasks. Uplights/Downlights combine the benefits of both uplights and downlights.
What are the benefits of Suspended LED Linear Lighting?
- Lighting quality is much better in terms of color rendering, color temperature and lumen output (compared to wattage used).
- They have a much longer lifetime which means that the lights need to be replaced less often than other types. This is particularly important when it comes to lighting mounted up high which requires lifts or ladders to reach the fixtures.
- Although LED lighting is more expensive at the outset upon point of purchase, costs are more than made up over the long term due to the fact that they consume much less energy than traditional lights. This saves on utility costs over time. They also don’t waste energy emitted as heat.