Here is a complete explanation of our free freight promotion.
- This promotion is only on products bought on our website
- Any item that has be previously quoted is not included in this promotion and will have to be re-quoted.
- Light poles and combination packages are not included in this promotion as well as 8 foot fixtures and products over 4 foot long.
- This promotion is only good in the contingent US ONLY and does not include Hawaii and Alaska as well as our friends in Canada who still have to call in order to receive the best quote.
- Free Freight also only good Business to Business basic shipping and does not included and extra services such as and not limited to inside delivery, lift gate, limited access areas (i.e. schools, military bases), these will be either quoted before ordering or bill if not specified before ordering when used.
- Please follow damage rules set forth below "NO REPLACEMENT WILL BE SENT WITHOUT CHARGE WHEN NOT FOLLOWED"
Upon freight arrival, inspect the UPS Package or Freight with the driver and note on both the drivers copy as well as your copy any visible losses or damages:
- Please make sure that you compare the number of shipping units received to the number listed on the pick list or delivery receipt.
- If the condition and quantity of your shipment is acceptable, sign the Bill of Lading.
- If the shipment is either damaged or short, make sure to note that on the Bill of Lading and only then accept the shipment. Be sure to include details such as the quantity of boxes damaged and description of the damage.
DO NOT SIGN THE BOL “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” or “PENDING INSPECTION” Freight must be inspected at time of delivery NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please note, you will have 72 hours from then to properly inspect the product further.
- Do not refuse the shipment unless the damage has rendered your freight total worthless.
- The next step will be to inform Warehouse Lighting within 72 hours of delivery date. If you have photographs or any other paperwork, make sure to send it along to help the process move along faster.
- Neglecting to take the time to understand these terms and properly complete these steps can lead to rejection of the claim. And you will be liable for any charges for replacement or repair of product.
- We reserve the right to reject any claims where the customer has failed to note the damages on the Bill of Lading or if the claim has been sent after 48 hours of delivery date.
- Any questions what so ever please call our staff for clarification at 888-454-4480
James Abraham, President