Benefits of LED
- Consumes lower energy levels than other lamps making it environmentally friendly.
- Higher lumen output to wattage consumed than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs.
- Lamp doesn’t lose energy during operation so there is no heat byproduct.
- Offers the best color rendering index to highlight colors to the human eye.
- Offers the widest range on the Kelvin color temperature scale.
How long do LEDs last?
LED lighting products have an average life of 30,000 to 50,000 hours or longer. To give an idea of how impressive this is, keep in mind incandescent lamps last 1,000 hours; a compact fluorescent lamp lasts 8,000 to 10,000 hours; and a linear fluorescent lamp can last up to 30,000 hours.