This low-profile 1' x 4' fluorescent T8 light fixture from Saylite. is designed to hold two 32-watt T8 fluorescent lamps (not included). This recessed troffer has an acrylic prismatic lens with no reflector for even light distribution without glare. The universal 120-277 volt range will automatically sense and fit your voltage on this grid-mount cost-efficient fluorescent light fixture with a post-painted powder coat finish. It's a popular choice for school, retail and industrial spaces requiring recessed configurations. The shallow design accommodates low-clearance plenums.
- Housing: Die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel
- Finish: High reflectance baked white enamel
- Clear 0.10thk A12 acrylic lens is standard; many options available.
- Flush steel hinges from either side; field reversible.
- Access plate to simplify installation
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
This specification grade, low profile troffer is ideal for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring general illumination with recessed configurations.
- Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing
- Ballast cover snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access
- Lens is held with a hinged steel door frame; frame hinges downward on either side and is held closed by two positive cam latches
- Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution
- Post Painted Powder Coat Finish
- Shallow design for low clearance plenums
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, whips, regressed doors, wire guards, frame kits, and lenses. Please call.