This parabolic louver commercial fluorescent light fixture designed to hold two 32-watt T8 fluorescent Ubend lamps will provide low-glare lighting with less excessive brightness for your commercial or industrial space with recessed configurations. Our low-priced grid-mount T8 troffer with a post-painted powder coat luminaire finish provides a "floating" louver faade for recessed inverted T-bar ceilings. The louvers are available in a variety of finishes and cell counts. It's available in static and air return configurations from Saylite.
- Housing: Die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel
- Finish: High reflectance baked white enamel, with black reveal support rails
- Louvers: Aluminum. Standard is low iridescent semi-specular (satin), also available in full specular (bright), and white finishes. Please call.
Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
This specification grade, parabolic lens troffer provides low glare, light cut-off, and visual comfort for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring general illumination with recessed configurations. Black perimeter (reveal) provides "floating" louver facade. Available in static and air return configurations.
- Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing
- Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access
- Louvers are available in a variety of finishes and cell counts, and are held closed by two positive cam latches
- Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution
- Post Painted Powder Coat Luminaire Finish
- Louvers hinge from either side; field reversible.
- Access plate for easy installation
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, whips, and frame kits. Please call.