Our 2' x 4' parabolic fluorescent light fixtures are designed to hold two, three or four 54-watt T5H0 fluorescent lamps. The polished aluminum parabolic louvers on these 120-277-volt troffers from Saylite are designed to reduce excess brightness in offices, schools, commercial and government buildings. Louvers are available in a variety of finishes and cell counts for these grid-mount T5H0 fluorescent light fixtures for recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings.
- Housing: Die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel
- Finish: High reflectance baked white enamel, with black reveal support rails
- Louvers: Aluminum. Standard is low iridescent semi-specular (satin), also available in full specular (bright), and white finishes. Please call.
Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
This specification grade, parabolic lens troffer provides low glare, light cut-off, and visual comfort for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring general illumination with recessed configurations. Black perimeter (reveal) provides "floating" louver facade. Available in static and air return configurations.
- Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing
- Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access
- Louvers are available in a variety of finishes and cell counts, and are held closed by two positive cam latches
- Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution
- Post Painted Powder Coat Luminaire Finish
- Louvers hinge from either side; field reversible.
- Access plate for easy installation
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, whips, and frame kits. Please call.