Our parabolic cells fluorescent T8 light fixture for commercial and industrial use will counter excessive brightness and relieve eyestrain. Parabolic louvers act to direct light downward and reduce glare. These premium 2' x 4' grid-mount light fixtures are available at wholesale prices from Saylite. The 18-cell light fixtures will hold two to four T8 fluorescent lamps, and have a universal voltage range of 120 to 277 volts. The black perimeter creates the illusion of a floating louver faade.
- Housing: Die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel
- Finish: High reflectance baked white enamel, with black reveal support rails
- Louvers: Aluminum. Standard is low iridescent semi-specular (satin), also available in full specular (bright), and white finishes. Please call.
Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
This specification grade, parabolic lens troffer provides low glare, light cut-off, and visual comfort for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring general illumination with recessed configurations. Black perimeter (reveal) provides "floating" louver facade. Available in static and air return configurations.
- Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing
- Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access
- Louvers are available in a variety of finishes and cell counts, and are held closed by two positive cam latches
- Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution
- Post Painted Powder Coat Luminaire Finish
- Louvers hinge from either side; field reversible.
- Access plate for easy installation
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, whips, and frame kits. Please call.