This 2 x 4 economy commercial fluorescent light fixture will fit three 32-watt standard T8 fluorescent lamps with a universal 120 to 277 volt range to automatically sense the voltage you have.Made by WareLight, these grid-mount commercial T8 light fixtures are affordably priced at Warehouse-Lighting.com. This durable energy-efficient troffer has reinforced ribs, rolled corners and powder coating. When you shop Warehouse-Lighting.com, youre choosing expert customer service before and after the sale.
- Heavy gauge housing and hinged door are die-formed of 22-gauge steel.
- One Piece unitized body including end plates for added rigidity.
- Five stage iron phosphate pre-treatment ensures superior paint adhesion and maximum bonding
- 92%minimum average reflective white powder coat
- End plates have interlocking tabs and are securely attached by rivets.
- Die formed captive lamp holder bracket fully enclose lamp holder wiring for easier replacement.
- Shielding - #12 pattern, .125" acrylic overlay
- 4-3/8" deep housing eliminates lens shadowing.
This linear fluorescent troffer is a great lighting choice for offices, hallways, hospitals and retail spaces. 2, 3 and 4 lamps options are availble for this model, and the lamps can be replaced individually. The product is extremely sustainable due to reinforced ribs, rolled corners, and powder coating. Installation can be done without special tools and the product can remain very low profile. It is very energy efficient.
- Five stage iron phosphate pre-treatment ensures superior paint adhesion and maximum bonding and rust inhibition.
- Embossed housing with full length die formed stiffeners for added strength.
- Die formed captive lamp holder bracket fully enclosed lamp holder wiring for lamp stability and easier replacement.
- Finished with 92% reflectance premium white powder coat for high efficiency.
- Rolled-edge channel adds superior strength.
- Acrylic shielding material 100% UV stabilized.
- Doorframe can be removed without tools.
- Wiring components are secured to the back housing, allowing removal of the cover for easy maintenance without disturbing any wiring.
- Positive action cam latches firmly secure frame on either side.
- Easy installation with no special slots or holes necessary for insertion of lamp pins.
- All lamps can be installed or removed individually.
- High efficiency electronic ballast meets energy efficient rebate program, and complies with federal energy efficiency standards.
- Deep Housing eliminates shadowing.
- All electrical components are UL listed.
- Ballasts located inside the housing for no exposed internal wiring.