- Brand: Maxlite
- Lumens delivered: 3500K CCT: 5107,
4100K CCT: 5145, 5000K CCT: 5204
- 60 watts nominal
- 50,000 hour life at L70 standards
- Standard dimming: 0-1-10V
- Optional dimming: IR Remote
- 5 year limited warranty
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- LM79 test data is available online
- Also available in 1'x4' and 2'x2'
- Standard white finish
- Polycarbonate face frame
- Includes integrated seismic clips
- Standard integrated driver
- Up to 20 panels can be linked to each master panel
- The face frame is satin polycarbonate, and the housing is steel, for easy maintenance.
- Lens is translucent white polystyrene
- Profile, including the control box, is 4.0 inches
- Unique mounting gives flush-fit in drop ceiling
- Modular construction for easy replacement of drivers or light boards
- Fixtures are Type IC rated for contact with insulation after installation
When you need to replace fluorescent fixtures in drop ceilings in an office or other large institutional setting, 2' x 4' Performance Series LED Flat Panel Troffers are available at Warehouse-Lighting. These high performance direct lit LEDs are energy efficient, fully dimmable and are compatible with timers, motion sensors, building controls and daylight harvesting systems. These 60 watt panels are rated for 50,000 hours of lamp life and are 120-277 volts. They are DLC listed and UL listed and have color temperatures of 3500K, 4100K and 5000K. They give off lumens of 5,107, 5,145 and 5,204. Built to order and delivered with a five-year warranty, the Performance Series LED Flat Panel Troffers fit standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings and are made with a polycarbonate face frame and include integrated seismic clips. As many as 20 panels can be linked to each master panel.