The LEPG HLV4A Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Location series wall and ceiling mount luminaire is available with clear or LumaLens lenses and open door frame designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 400W MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include industrial facilities, oil, gas, painting facilities, and auto service facilities. Mounting heights of 18 to 30 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Housing is heavy-duty die cast aluminum. It can be tapped for side conduit entry.
- Finish: Powdercoat over a chromate conversion coating. Custom colors are available upon request.
- Lens options: Clear polycarbonate vandal-resistant OR LumaLens opal polycarbonate vandal-resistant.
- Mounting options:
- Stainless steel yoke, includes hardware, set of 2
- Stainless steel adjustable wall mount bracket, set of 2
- Stainless steel quick mount bracket, set of 2
- Operating Temp: -40C to +50C