|11 - 30||$615.46 - 3% OFF|
|31 - 60||$596.43 - 6% OFF|
|61 - 90||$577.39 - 9% OFF|
|91 +||$558.36 - 12% OFF|
The LED Area Light 70W-100W-140W from Warehouse-Lighting.com is an energy-efficient, long-lasting light that makes an excellent replacement for metal halide and high-pressure sodium lights. Putting out 4,470, 5,944 and 8,400 lumens, this high-quality Maxlite light has an estimated average lamp life of 50,000 hours. The heavy-duty, one-piece cast aluminum housing thats polyester powdercoated repels water, dirt and insects, while a hinged door provides easy access. Comes with a five-year warranty.
LED Area Lights are an efficient, energy saving replacement for metal
halide and high-pressure sodium fixtures, containing an universal
Fixtures come standard with a 6" extruded arm in standard dark bronze; a white finish is also avaialble.
- Full cutoff classification both type V square and wide distributions
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance
- Constructed without any hazardous materials
- Compatible with mechanical relay type Photocell and occupancy sensor
- LM-79/80 reports available
- 50,000 hour rated life at L70 standards
- 5 year limited warranty
Fixture: The heavy duty cast aluminum one-piece housing is polyester powder coated and sealed from dirt, water and insects with a hinged door with a shock-proof tempered glass.
Lens: Tempered Glass
LED Module: Copper plating provides high thermal transfer rate, minimizing the junction temperature of the LEDs.
Finish: Dark bronze. White optional (consult factory for lead times)