The Wattstopper CB-100 passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor was engineered for installation in cold and damp conditions including the outdoors. It uses electronic components to allow for reliable operation in extreme temperature and environmental conditions.
- PIR occupancy sensor for areas of extreme low temperature
- Watertight enclosure prevents moisture and dust from affecting detection
- Isolated relay contact for use with HVAC or other control systems
- Choice of three coverage patterns
- Convenient DIP switch adjustments of time delay and sensitivity
- Ideal for cold storage rooms, freezers and outdoor locations