The PW-100-24 passive infrared (PIR) low voltage wall switch sensor can turn lights OFF and ON based on occupancy. It is characterized by high sensitivity to small and large movements, appealing aesthetics, and a variety of features.
- High sensitivity and dense coverage for exceptional performance
- Low voltage input
- Color-matched lens and low profile for appealing design
- Selectable operation, walk-through, test and presentation modes for increased energy savings and convenience
- Defaults to Manual-ON operation for maximum energy savings
- Part of a comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors