Shatter-proof lighting is required by the USDA in all areas of industry, commercial, facilities, restaurants, food producers, farms and any area of possible contamination from broken glass.
- USDA, FDA, OSHA and NSF compliant
- No assembly is required. The fluorescent tube is self contained and ready to install. There is no deterioration of strength due to age.
- These shatter-proof tubes lose only 1.5% - 3.5% of their light due to coating.
- The coating will retain its contents even if dropped from 40 feet. All glass is contained and can be thrown away and replaced. It is possible that it can still be used if dropped from only 3 feet.
- Dust and food product waste can be wiped clean with little effort returning tube to original luminescence. To clean and maintain, simply wipe down using preferred cleaning materials. The coating can't be harmed.