- Depth: 1.0 in.
- Brand: Wattstopper
- Diameter: 4.5 in.
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Voltage: 24V
DescriptionWattStopper UT-300 Ultrasonic Ceiling Sensors automatically turn lighting on and off based on occupancy. The sensors mount on the ceiling with a flat, unobtrusive appearance and provides 360??_ coverage.
UT-300 Series Sensors operate on 24 VDC, VAC or halfwave rectified. They use 40 KHz high frequency ultrasound to sense occupancy and automatically turn lighting on. When no occupancy is detected for the length of the time delay, lighting automatically turns off. For manual-on operation, the units work with a lowvoltage momentary switch.
The UT-300 requires no adjustment at installation. Auto set continuously monitors the controlled space to identify usage patterns. Based on these patterns, UT sensors automatically adjust time delay and sensitivity settings for optimal performance and energy efficiency. The sensors assign short delays (as low as five minutes) for times when the space is usually vacant, and longer delays (up to 30 minutes) for busier times.
UT-300 Series Sensors offer excellent control of lighting for many spaces, including restrooms,
large offices, open office areas and hallways. They can control large partitioned office spaces when configured in zone patterns. Unit performance combined with ease of installation will provide fast payback and many years of energy savings.
- Advanced control logic based on RISC microcontroller provides: Advanced Signal Processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI. Walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the area is initially occupied ??_ ideal for brief visits such as mail delivery.
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Coverage 500-2,000 square feet
- Available with isolated relay for integration with BAS or HVAC
- DIP switch simplifies sensor adjustments
- Patented ultrasonic diffusion technology
spreads coverage to a wider area
- UT-300 Series Sensors work with low-voltage momentary switches for manual control
- Clip mounting system makes ceiling tile
- Uses plug terminal wiring system for quick and easy installation
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects