4-inch Low Voltage, Type Non-IC, New Construction Housing (Lamps not included)
Applications - For use in non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3 in. from housing.
- Lamps NOT included
- Ceiling cut-out 4-3/8 in.
- Plaster Frame: 7-5/8 in.W x 12-1/4 in. L
- Lamp: One 50W Max. 12V MR16
- Lamp Base: 2-Pin GU5.3
- 120V Solid Stare Dimmable Electronic Transformer**
- UL, cUL listed for use in damp locations
- Electronic transformer fixtures provided with insulation detector
- Magnetic transformer fixtures provided with intregal thermal protector
- J-Box is listed for eight (4-in - 4out) No. 12AWG (90 degree C ) through-branch circuit conductors and has five 1/2 in., one 3/4 in. and four Romex knockouts with true pry out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built in strain relief - no additional clamps required.
- Insulation detector guards against misuse of insulation materials.
- Pre-installed hanger bars allow housing to be positioned at any point within 24in. joist span and includes locking screw. Score lines provided for easy field shortening to accommodate 12in. joist span
- Hanger bars are designed to fit on to T-Bar spine for quick alignment and can be permanently secured without the need for additional clips.
- New construction housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-3/8 in. thick.
- 5-1/2 in. height allows for use in 2in. x 6in. joist construction.
- 2-year warranty
- When dimming fixtures with electronic transformers, you must use a dimmer rated for use with electronic transformers.