Offering energy efficient lighting solutions for safe and secureoperations at service stations, the LED Fuel Pump Luminaires replace up to 250-watt metal halide fixtures while using just 70 watts.
The Fuel Pump Canopy Luminaire is constructed with a shatter and UV resistant polycarbonate lens, and uses proprietary binning for color consistency.
The DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved Fuel Pump fixture can be mounted to electrical boxes or mounted directly to the top of the fuel pump.
- 70 watt replaces up to 250 watt metal halide
- Delivered lumens: 4680
- 50,000 hour life (L70)
- CCT: 5000K
- Self-contained driver
- Universal 120V through 277V
- Maintenance free and constructed without UV
- Dusk-to-dawn and occupancy sensor compatible
- Can be mounted on electrical boxes or directly to surfaces
- LM-79/80 data available
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Does not attract insects
- Available in two finishes - architectural bronze and white
Fixture: This rust- and corrosion-proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and insect proof.
Lens: High quality shock proof polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors
LED Module: Copper plating provides high thermal transfer rate, minimizing junction temperature of LEDs to maximize service life