This linear fluorescent troffer is a great lighting choice for
offices, hallways, hospitals and retail spaces. 2, 3 and 4 lamps options
are availble for this model, and the lamps can be replaced
individually. The product is extremely sustainable due to reinforced
ribs, rolled corners, and powder coating. Installation can be done
without special tools and the product can remain very low profile. It is
very energy efficient.
- Five stage iron phosphate pre-treatment ensures superior paint adhesion and maximum bonding and rust inhibition.
- Embossed housing with full length die formed stiffeners for added strength.
- Die formed captive lamp holder bracket fully enclosed lamp holder wiring for lamp stability and easier replacement.
- Finished with 92% reflectance premium white powder coat for high efficiency.
- Rolled-edge channel adds superior strength.
- Acrylic shielding material 100% UV stabilized.
- Doorframe can be removed without tools.
components are secured to the back housing, allowing removal of the
cover for easy maintenance without disturbing any wiring.
- Positive action cam latches firmly secure frame on either side.
- Easy installation with no special slots or holes necessary for insertion of lamp pins.
- All lamps can be installed or removed individually.
- High efficiency electronic ballast meets energy efficient rebate program, and complies with federal energy efficiency standards.
- Deep Housing eliminates shadowing.
- All electrical components are UL listed.
- Ballasts located inside the housing for no exposed internal wiring.