4-inch Low Voltage, Type Non-IC, Remodel Housing (Lamps not included)
Applications - For use in non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3 in. from housing.
- Lamps are NOT included
- Ceiling Cut-Out: 4-3/8 in.
- Lamp: Max (1) 12V, 50W MR16
- Lamp Base: 2-pin GU5.3
- 120V Magnetic Transformer
- UL, cUL listed for use in damp locations
- Integral thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping
- 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage
- J-box is listed for eight (4in - 4out) No. 12AWG (90 degrees C) through-branch circuit conductors and has five 1/2 in., one 3/4 in. and four Romex knockouts with true pry out slots
- Romex knockouts include built in strain relief - no additional clamps required
- Includes eight 1/2 in. and four Romex knockouts
- Insulation detector guards against misuse of insulation materials
- Comes complete with three remodel clips to accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8 in. to 5/8 in.
- 5-1/2 in. height allows for use in 2 in. x 6 in. joist construction
- 2-year warranty
- When dimming fixtures with magnetic transformer, you must use a dimmer rated for use with magnetic transformer.