When looking for a lighting solution that offers powerful illumination and versatility in terms of application, it is hard to beat the abilities of an industrial LED strip lighting fixture. These long, slender strips use the latest in LED technology for a light source that is perfect for nearly any space or location. Here are a few reasons why this type of lighting is such a solid choice:
- Sizes. While some light fixtures come in a one size should fit most situation, an industrial LED strip lighting fixture usually comes in a variety of size options. For smaller spaces in need of less lumen output, a standard four-footer would be adequate whereas a larger space in need of more power would call for an 8-foot fixture.
- Efficiency. It is hard to beat the impressive power of LED lights in general. This type of lighting offers thousands of hours of burn time. It produces a higher lumen output with a lower energy consumption than fluorescent counterparts. It also burns at a cooler temperature and requires no start time. In addition to all these other great features, LED’s are a long-lasting option that will save you money on your monthly utilities.
- Versatility. These lights can be used in various locations. The sizes available make them suitable for a range of applications such as walkways, hallways, aisles, bathrooms, and more.
- Installation. With industrial LED strip lights, you have several options for installation. With a design that allows fixtures to be wired together, they can accommodate a range of areas and lighting goals. They can be pendant mounted or surface mounted for added installation ease.
- Durability. Made to be long-lasting in terms of both the bulb and the housing, this type of lighting features durable rungs at the top of the fixture as well as powdered coated finish and sturdy metal housing. With this type of lighting, you get an affordable solution that meets a range of needs.
How to Assemble an Industrial T5 and T8 Strip Lighting Fixture
Watch our How to Assemble an Industrial T5 and T8 Strip Lighting Fixture video. Our videos will educate you so that you can confidently purchase and install LED light fixtures, whether they are for...Watch Video
Industrial Strip Retro Kit Options
When it comes to ensuring proper illumination and energy efficient fixtures, newer technology is often better than the older models. With our industrial strip retro kit options, you don’t ...Watch Video
Industrial T5 & T8 Strip Lighting Options
While industrial lighting was once thought of as either big, bulky fixtures that offered a smaller scope of illumination or as a lighting solution that was almost overpowering for the loca...Watch Video