WARRANTY: The manufacturer (not Seller) warrants that the products sold hereunder shall be free from defects in material or workmanship as stated in the manufacturer’s standard warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty comprises the sole and entire warranty pertaining to the products provided by Seller. Seller makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind whatsoever. All warranties by (or against) Seller, including but not limited to, merchant ability and fitness for purpose, whether express, implied, or arising by operation of law, trade usage, or course of dealing are hereby renounced and disclaimed, and in particular Buyer waives and renounces as against Seller any warranty against hidden defects. There are no warranties on products built or acquired wholly or partially to Buyer’s designs or specifications.
Seller hereby assigns to Buyer any warranty claims Seller has against the manufacturer as to the products sold to Buyer. A copy of the manufacturer’s written warranty, if any, is usually furnished prior to, or with, delivery of the products being purchased by Buyer; however, if Buyer has not received such a copy of a written warranty from the manufacturer, upon receipt of Buyer’s specific request for such a copy, Seller will obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s written warranty, if any, and forward a copy of said written warranty, if any, to Buyer.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY: Seller’s liability arising from or in any way connected with the items sold, or under this contract, shall be limited exclusively to handling the repair, replacement of parts/components, replacement of items sold (or equivalent) or a refund of the buyer's purchase price, at Seller’s sole discretion. In no event shall Seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits arising from or in any way connected with this agreement or any items sold or delivered and/or to be delivered to Buyer, whether alleged to arise from breach of contract, express or implied warranty, or in tort, including without limitation, negligence, failure to warn strict liability, or otherwise.
Buyers should understand the terms below:
The manufacturers’ warranty typically covers LED fixtures based on 50,000 hours rated life span, and provides a 5 year limited manufacturers’ warranty to the Buyer based on normal working hours per fixture. Some selected fixtures may have a 7 year warranty, and will be noted as such on the website.
Warehouse-Lighting’s manufacturers generally will provide replacement parts for defects occurring during normal usage for the products within 5 years of the manufacture date. The manufacturers will normally provide the component required to repair the fixture. The Buyer may be responsible for the freight costs to send back the failed parts and receive replacements.
Warranted working hours, covered products, and claim requirements are listed below.
- Suggested operation hours for LED fixtures: 10-12 hours per day. If the products are used more hours than suggested, the warranty period may be shortened to 3 years. If the products are used 24 hours per day, the warranty may be shortened to one year only.
- The Limited Manufacturers’ warranty applies to most LED lights including: LED Commercial Down Lights, LED Down Lights, LED Canopy Lights, LED Wall Pack Lights, LED Wall Mount Lights, LED Troffer Lights, LED Vapor-tight Fixtures, LED Panel Lights, LED High Bay Lights, LED Wall Pack Lights, LED Dusk to Dawn street Lights, LED Linear High bay Lights, LED Flood Lights, LED Area Lights.
- For models not listed above or for verification on specific product numbers covered, please contact a Warehouse-Lighting sales representative.
- The Buyer may be required to provide evidence (such as photos) to the Seller for review and analysis of the issue and to confirm that products are defective.
- In the case of a product damaged during transportation and found by the Buyer when the shipment arrives, the Buyer must note any damage on the Bill of Lading and sign it with the damage described. SEE SHIPPING INFO.
Warehouse-Lighting’s Manufacturers’ Warranty covers units that fail, however the warranty is voided if the failure is caused or contributed to by any of the following (NOTE: The products MUST have been installed by a licensed electrician and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or the Warranty may be voided):
- Excessive, abnormal or unusual operating conditions or applications.
- Electrical current surges caused by lightning or other occurrences.
- Improper installation.
- Installations where ambient temperatures or conditions exceed those recommended for the fixture.
- Installation in fully enclosed cans or sealed fixtures.
Please provide any requested documentation to facilitate the warranty claim process:
- Adequate records of operating history should be kept and available for inspection by Warehouse-Lighting and/or the manufacturer.
- Engineers may need access to the failed fixtures.
- If the fixture’s defect is unknown, the manufacturer’s engineer shall have the right to inspect and evaluate the lighting system components.
- If the fixtures have been installed outside the United States, there may be additional documentation required.
Disclaimer: Warehouse-Lighting and manufacturers will not reimburse or pay for extraneous costs or expenses, including labor, equipment rental, lost profits, or any other costs associated with removal, installation, or re-installation of the product or component, even if it is ultimately deemed to be defective.