When it comes to getting the right lighting for your location, there are certain tools and necessities that go along with the job. Within our electrical supply store, you will find everything you need to install or upgrade your lighting solutions whether for residential, commercial, or industrial settings. Within each electrical supply category, you will find a diverse range of options in terms of price, capabilities, specifications, and brands to make sure you always have the best selection of electrical supplies to fit your needs. Best of all, we offer fast shipping so you can get what you need when you need it
Types of Electrical Supplies for Lighting:
- Testers and Meters. Used to measure and test everything from current presence to voltage, these are invaluable tools when working with lighting. There are several different types available on the market to meet a range of needs.
- Power Connectors. From split bolts to mini terminals, power connectors come in several different types to accommodate the different needs of various lighting jobs. The various shapes and sizes allow for greater versatility in lighting layouts.
- Fixture Hanging Chains/Cables. These items help secure the light fixture to the ceiling in non-recessed fixture types. They come in a range of lengths, material types, and styles to accommodate just about any need.
- Cable Pulling and Wire Management. The matter of installing a lighting system requires certain tools of the trade such as cable pulling tools and wire management devices. From color-coded certain wires in groups to being able to rig cables in the ceiling panels without worry, these tools make it easy to get the job done.
- Lamp Holders/Tombstones. These items give the lamp their power source so they can illuminate. They can be used in a range of ways such as retrofitting a fixture from one lamp type to another, as well as repairing bent or broken pins which make it impossible for the fixture to supply current to the lamps.
- Cords, Adapters, and Surge Suppression. When rigging up a lighting plan, there may be a need for extra outlets and plugs. With the use of cords and adapters, you can greatly expand the number of outlets you can plug in to a power source. Surge suppression products help protect electrical solutions from being damaged in the event of a surge of energy.
- Bits and Blades. The right drill bits can help you make holes for rigging chains and fixtures, as well as a host of other tasks to get various lighting jobs done. We also offer blades which have a range of uses in terms of rigging electrical systems, light fixtures, and more.
- Fittings. From conduit bodies to EMT fittings, these smaller elements play a big role in a successful electrical or lighting job in some areas. These come in both indoor and outdoor options to accommodate practically any location.
We offer a wide selection of the most affordable electrical supplies from trusted manufacturers creating a diverse mix of lighting items for all your practical needs. We have cable pulling needs, cords, surge suppression, electrical tape, sockets, and more. We even offer a selection of testers and meters to help you ensure absolute safety in every installation while still getting the power you need for quality illumination.
We also carry a selection of wire connectors and terminals to make the job easy and safe. All of our electrical supplies and other options we offer are made with the highest standards of quality manufacturing for products you can count on for years to come.
Find everything you need for a well-installed lighting solution today with our electrical supplies. If you have any questions, please contact us and one of our lighting specialists will gladly assist you on the matter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Electrical Supplies?
Common electrical supplies include everything from fittings to electrical connectors, lighting fixtures and wire. Other commonly used electrical supplies are power connectors, testers, switches, dimmers and terminals. Just about every piece of equipment within an electrical system can be considered an electrical supply. Here is a sample of electrical supplies:
What are the Different Types of Electrical Supplies?
While the category of electrical supply is rather larger, there are an assortment of general product categories. Testers, including circuit analyzers, clamp meters and continuity meters are an example. Tools such as flashlights, wire cutters, wire strippers, crimps, saws and other cutters are often considered electrical supplies as well. In addition, there is a variety of specialized screwdrivers and drill bits used by electricians, as well as other various electrical hand tools designed for unique tasks such as wire and fuse pullers, benders and wire connectors. Here are some examples of how electrical supplies are used:
What Tools are Commonly Used to Make Electrical Connections?
- Wire Stripper & Crimpers
- Cable Cutters
- Insulated Tools & Kits
- Cable Staple Guns
- Utility Knives
- Heat Guns
- Cleaners / Degreasers
- Work Lights
- Voltage Meters
- Circuit Tracers/Testers
- Digital Multimeters
- Energy Cost Meter
- Clamp Meters
- Receptacle Tester
Holemaking & Cutting
- Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kits
- Electrician/Plumber Hole Saw Kit
- Auger D'VersiBIT
- Metal Stud Punches
- Metal Stud Bushings
- Electrical Connectors
- Winged Nuts
- Wire Nuts
- Electrical Tapes
- Wire Wrap/Unwrap Tools