When it comes to getting the right lighting for your location, there are certain tools and necessities that go along with the job. With our selection of lighting accessories, you will find everything you need to install or upgrade your lighting solutions whether for residential, commercial, or industrial settings. These electrical accessories help you get the job done the right way.
Types of Electrical Accessories for Lighting:
- Testers and Meters. Used to measure and test everything from current presence to voltage, these are invaluable tools when working with lighting. There are several different types available on the market to meet a range of needs.
- Power Connectors. From split bolts to mini terminals, power connectors come in several different types to accommodate the different needs of various lighting jobs. The various shapes and sizes allow for greater versatility in lighting layouts.
- Fixture Hanging Chains/Cables. These items help secure the light fixture to the ceiling in non-recessed fixture types. They come in a range of lengths, material types, and styles to accommodate just about any need.
- Cable Pulling and Wire Management. The matter of installing a lighting system requires certain tools of the trade such as cable pulling tools and wire management devices. From color-coded certain wires in groups to being able to rig cables in the ceiling panels without worry, these tools make it easy to get the job done.
- Lamp Holders/Tombstones. These items give the lamp their power source so they can illuminate. They can be used in a range of ways such as retrofitting a fixture from one lamp type to another, as well as repairing bent or broken pins which make it impossible for the fixture to supply current to the lamps.
- Cords, Adapters, and Surge Suppression. When rigging up a lighting plan, there may be a need for extra outlets and plugs. With the use of cords and adapters, you can greatly expand the number of outlets you can plug in to a power source. Surge suppression products help protect electrical solutions from being damaged in the event of a surge of energy.
- Bits and Blades. The right drill bits can help you make holes for rigging chains and fixtures, as well as a host of other tasks to get various lighting jobs done. We also offer blades which have a range of uses in terms of rigging electrical systems, light fixtures, and more.
- Fittings. From conduit bodies to EMT fittings, these smaller elements play a big role in a successful electrical or lighting job in some areas. These come in both indoor and outdoor options to accommodate practically any location.
We offer a wide selection of the most affordable electrical accessories from trusted manufacturers. We offer a diverse mix of lighting items for all your practical needs. When looking for the highest functioning electrical wiring accessories, we have you covered with our wide selection of top brands. We offer cable pulling needs, cords, surge suppressions, electrical tape, sockets, and more. We even offer a selection of testers and meters to help you ensure absolute safety in every installation while still getting the power you need for quality illumination. We also offer a selection of wire connectors and terminals to make the job easy and safe. All of the electrical accessories and other options we offer are made with the highest standards of quality manufacturing for products you can count on for years to come. Within each category, you will find a diverse range of options in terms of price, capabilities, specifications, and brands to make sure you always have the best selection of options to fit your needs. Best of all, we offer fast shipping so you can get what you need when you need it. Find everything you need for a well-installed lighting solution today with our electrical accessories.
If you have any questions, please contact us and one of our lighting specialists will gladly assist you on the matter.