PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ITEM YOU ORDER IS THE ITEM YOU NEED AND THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE! ITEMS LISTED BELOW THAT ARE NON RETURNABLE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!
DO NOT REFUSE TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OF ANY SHIPMENT! DOING SO MAY RESULT IN ADDING NON-REFUNDABLE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND RESTOCKING COSTS.
ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO WAREHOUSE-LIGHTING WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT. NO RETURNED PRODUCT WILL BE CREDITED WITHOUT PRIOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION. ANY RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUESTED AFTER 30 DAYS WILL BE DECLINED AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
DO NOT RETURN ANYTHING WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION!
DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER! DOING SO MAY RESULT IN ADDING NON-REFUNDABLE CHARGES.
- Lighting poles and light pole components (mounts, bullhorns, etc.).
- Architectural lighting fixtures and decorative lighting fixtures.
- Any items that have been used, installed, wired or altered in any way, including but not limited to fixtures, lamps, components, controls, sensors, switches, etc.
- Any items that are not in their original packaging.
- Any items modified from original state or condition, for example changing voltage or adding sensors, cords, controls, etc.
- Custom-made, painted, built- or assembled-to-order, or specially designed fixtures.
- Any items that have had any installation or special wiring work done, either at the factory or post-manufacture.
- Hi-Lite, Deco, Primelight, and Baselite brand fixtures.
- Any item under $25.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Shipping charges: As the customer, you are solely responsible for arranging return shipping and all shipping costs associated with the return. Consider using a traceable shipping service (like UPS) or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once you receive the tracking information for the return please email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the crediting process.
Restocking Fees: There are real expenses associated with handling returns. In order to partially offset those costs, all returns are subject to a 25% restock fee. This fee may be partially or wholly waived if an order is placed at the time of the return for an order equal to, or more than the return goods’ value. All refused shipments are subject to a 25% restocking fee and any re-delivery or return shipping charges.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
- Item must be in original packaging.
- Item must not have been installed or used.
- Packaging material (i.e. wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken.
- Items must arrive at Warehouse-Lighting undamaged and re-saleable as new.
All returned items will be inspected when received at Warehouse-Lighting. Any items lost, damaged in transit, not in original condition, scratched, missing parts, or not saleable as new will not be eligible for refund!
If these Guidelines are not met the return/refund will be declined or will incur additional re-stocking fees.
Contact Warehouse-Lighting.com Customer Support by phone (414-525-9027) or email email@example.com. Please have your sales order or invoice number available at time of contact.
Once we’ve established eligibility, our team will supply you with an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) form (via email).
Print the RGA form that will need to be included in returned product boxes (1 per box)
Ship your return back to the given address specified by Warehouse-Lighting.com customer service.
Refunds: Upon receipt and inspection of the returned goods (assuming all criteria and guidelines have been met) Warehouse-Lighting will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment (less shipping and restocking fees incurred) within 3-6 business days.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve not received your refund within 7-10 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your product is defective, please see our Warranty section for details and instructions.