6-inch Vertical Lamp Incandescent,
Type Non-IC, New Construction Housing
(Lamps not included)
Applications - For use in non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3 in. from housing.
- Ceiling Cut-Out: 6-1/2 in.
- Plaster Frame: 7-1/16 in.W x 10-3/8 in.L
- Lamp: Max 150W (see Trim selection)
- UL, cUL listed for use in damp locations (wet location trims available)
- Integral thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping
- J-box is listed for eight (4in - 4out) No. 12AWG (90 degrees C) through-branch circuit conductors and has five 1/2 in., one 3/4 in. and four knockouts with true pry out slots
- Knockouts include built in strain relief - no additional clamps required
- Remodel unit has eight 1/2 in. and four knockouts
- Pre-installed hanger bars allow housing to be positioned at any point within 24 in. joist span. Score lines provided for easy field shortening to accommodate 12 in. joist span
- Hanger bars can easily be field repositioned 90 degrees on the plaster frame
- Hanger bars are designed to fit on to T-Bar spine for quick alignment and can be permanently secured without the need for additional clips
- New construction housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-3/8 in. thick
- Remodel units come complete with four remodel clips to accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8 in. to 5/8 in.
- 7-1/2 in. height allows for use in 2 in. x 8 in. joist construction
- 1-year warranty