4-inch Low Voltage,
Type Non-IC, Remodel Housing.
(Lamps not included)
Applications - For use in non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3 in. from housing.
- Ceiling Cut-Out: 4-3/8 in.
- Lamp: Max (1) 12V, 50W MR16
- Lamp Base: 2-pin GU5.3
- 120V Magnetic Transformer
- UL, cUL listed for use in damp locations
- Integral thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping
- 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage
- J-box is listed for eight (4in - 4out) No. 12AWG (90 degrees C) through-branch circuit conductors and has five 1/2 in., one 3/4 in. and four knockouts with true pry out slots
- Knockouts include built in strain relief - no additional clamps required
- Remodel unit has eight 1/2 in. and four Romex knockouts
- Pre-installed hanger bars allow housing to be positioned at any point within 24 in. joist span. Score lines provided for easy field shortening to accommodate 12 in. joist span
- Hanger bars can easily be field repositioned 90 degrees on the plaster frame
- Hanger bars are designed to fit on to T-Bar spine for quick alignment and can be permanently secured without the need for additional clips
- New construction housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-3/8 in. thick
- Remodel units come complete with three remodel clips to accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8 in. to 5/8 in.
- 5-1/2 in. height allows for use in 2 in. x 6 in. joist construction
- 1-year warranty