A high performance LED flat panel designed to lay in to drop ceilings; typically used to replace 2'x 2' and 2'x 4' fluorescent fixtures. Suitable for office, school, hospital and medical facility applications. Panels are fully dimmable, and are compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight harvesting systems.
The design of the panels produces an even, consistent shadowless light. The LEDs mean long life, high lumen maintenance, high CRI, and low maintenance, with no hazardous materials.
The MaxLite MRI Panels are designed to provide the ultimate in patient comfort. The large even distribution of light combined with the ability to dim will provide a stress free environment.
- Lumens: 3500K: 3262/ 5000K: 3380 Lumens
- 50,000 hour life at L70 standards
- 9.8 Lbs w/ driver / 8.8 w/o driver
- Fluid dimming from 4 types of input signal
- 0-10; Simple Dimming; IR Remote; DMX 512
- 5 year limited warranty
- Optional remote
- Power supply as required
- Surface mount and suspension kits available
- LM79 test data is available online
- Also available in 2'x2' and 2'x4'
- MRI Compatible
- Standard integrated driver. Remote driver available for MRI Imaging models.
- Up to 10 panels can be linked to each master panel