The SKPT retrofit lamp is a convenient, easy to install LED solution for acorn fixtures, globe fixtures and some bollards. MaxLED's retrofit lamp utilizes premium components to ensure reliable performance in a variety of applications. The Post Top retrofit lamp offers improved quality of light compared to traditional high pressure sodium and metal halide lamps.
- Lumens: 2700
- 36 watts
- 50,000 hour life
- Available in 120V and 277V dedicated voltages
- Proprietary housing for thermal heat protection
- CRI: >75
- 5 year limited warranty
- Operates in ambient temperature of -40ºF to 140ºF
- Saves up to 90 percent in energy and operating costs
- UL listed for dry locations
- Can be used in base up or base down position
LEDs: The 360º optical design provides even light distribution in post top applications. The high binned LEDs assure top performance and color consistency.
Housing: The body of each lamp is manufactured using an extruded aluminum heat sink that effectively transfers heat from the LEDs.
Base: Available in an E26 Edison base (120V) or E39 mogul base (277V)