When choosing lighting for high bay ceilings, efficiency is important. Since the light will be operating from a higher range, the lighting needs to be maximized for optimal illumination. With the smart design of UFO LED high bay light products, the design is part of the efficiency. Created with a fin style to help transfer thermal properties more evenly, these fixtures allow for illumination that is widespread and powerful.
We offer a range of options for those looking for the powerful performance of LED high bay lighting. Choose from top names in the lighting industry such as WareLight, MaxLite, Morris, and others for trusted quality of the highest standards. In fact, most models are offered with a lengthy manufacturer warranties of 5, 7 and 10 years to ensure the life of the fixture. We offer these lights in a variety of reflector and non reflector options, color option of both reflector and fixture and styles choices to accommodate any look or preference. Choose from a range of differing specifications including your choice of watts from a gentle 78 watts to a powerful 220 watts, as well as voltage ranging from 120-277 and also 480v depending on your needs. With these LED models, you get up to 100,000 hours of bright illumination with a light fixture designed to consume less energy than the older metal halide fixtures these should replace one to one. LED lights also require practically no warm up time so these lights are always ready to go. These factors combined with the lower operating temperatures, and the UFO design, can make a big difference in the costs of utilities for your warehouse or industrial setting. They are also wet/damp listed making them less susceptible to water damage for a long-lasting fixture of great value. They are also made with durable materials, such as aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses, to aid in their longevity. Add one of these reliable solutions to your high bay ceiling today!
When figuring out what type of fixtures you will need a few rule of thumbs should make your choices easier.
- First how high will you be mounting your led fixtures.
- Second, what your lighting has a lot to do with what light you will need. I.e. ( factory, warehouse, production area, aisles ways)
- Third, how much lighting automation would you like. Examples of this are, would you like your lighting fixtures to turn off on their own by sensors or are you fine with turning them on and off at night everyday. These can have dramatic energy saving by picking the automation route.
- Fourth, how are you going to wire your lighting fixtures. There are a couple of options here first is hard wire and the second is with a cord and plug. In both these wiring the easy of installing these lights is very evident.
- Fifth, how do you plan to mount your UFO fixtures. The great thing about a these lights is you can use a hook option to hang the fixture in the place where older traditional lights were. This allows for a quick easy replacement of the older lighting technologies.
Lumen output vs watt output of these lights can range quite a bit from brand to brand. Make sure to pay close attention to lumens per watt on the lights your are looking at purchasing they can very a lot and should be a huge deciding factor. Spread of light and optics play a big role in the distribution of light along the surface of the area you are illumination as well.
Be very cautious of inferior products with subpar components used in lighting fixtures as well. Some of the problems with bad components can cause premature wear and flickering lights.
At Warehouse-Lighting.com, we are honored to be your destination for all your lighting needs. We offer a wide selection of the best brands on the market. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have while shopping with us.