Current Positions at Warehouse-Lighting.com
Our products are in high demand: energy saving LED lighting that can add to customers' bottom line profits.
Looking for competitive, self-driven, resourceful associates with friendly personality and upbeat attitude!
Are you confident, curious, likable? Do you like to have fun at work? Enjoy a little friendly competition? We've got a great job for you!
We'll work with you to help you make good money, have fun, and treat you well!
We'll train you on selling skills, prospecting, cold-calling, asking leading questions, quickly gaining knowledge of our products, following up via phone and email, managing existing and new prospects in our database, creating proposals, negotiating, and closing business.
Our business and our culture requires professional courtesy and a naturally helpful and persuasive attitude and approach.
To be effective, this role requires a person with excellent communication and people skills. This individual must be comfortable presenting products and/or services over the phone as well as recognizing opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
Technical, lighting, mechanical, and /or electrical aptitude a plus.
- Previous experience in Direct Sales, Phone Sales, Technical Sales, Telemarketing, Customer Service a plus!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High school education, college a plus.
- Proficient in English, second language a plus.
- Must be money-oriented and driven for success!
- Generate sales.
- Create measurable business growth while expanding our customer base.
- Cultivate and nurture ongoing business relationships, assuring continuing incremental business with new, existing and past customers.
- Identify and research prospects by using the Internet, networking, publications, referrals, and other available resources.
- Professionally represent and promote the company.
- Gather contact information for subsequent permission-based follow up, sales & marketing automation, and ongoing engagement.
- Intuitively determine customer needs and present relevant solutions.
- Influence customers to buy at once or request quotes, following a general outline. Should be adept at listening, questioning, and conversing with a prospect.
- Take incoming calls and emails when needed, follow up, and close sales.
- Contribute to team effort, education, and effectiveness through open communication and a positive outlook.