Current Positions at Warehouse-Lighting.com
Account Manager, Inside Sales:
Warehouse-Lighting.com is leading the way to a greener and brighter world by providing safe and sustainable LED lighting products to people and businesses everywhere. We care deeply about our environmental footprint!
We have been recognized nationally for our rapid growth as an Inc 5000 company, and locally as a Future 50 award winner.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and expanding customer relationships and creating targeted selling strategies to drive sales growth. Your relationships, curiosity, and ability to uncover customer challenges and offer a solution is what you’ll leverage to grow sales and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Your Primary Objectives
- Generate sales via incoming and self-generated leads.
- Proactively manage and drive growth through sales of lighting products and services within assigned accounts.
- Prospect for net new business with assigned companies.
- Develop and leverage relationships with key decision makers over the phone and through digital channels.
- Identify and solve customer needs, provide consultation on products and services to support customer’s short and long-term business objectives.
- Focus on up-selling and cross-selling and uncovering future sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Optimize personal sales productivity through account mapping, call planning and CRM utilization.
- Research and gain understanding of the lighting needs of customers, including identifying the work scope and specification requirements, assisting with energy rebates, and configuring lighting layouts for space and efficiency planning.
Is This You?
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategies for establishing and growing customer relationships to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and change and make quick, smart decisions sometimes with limited information.
- Willingness to be flexible with schedule to meet the demands of our customers.
- Desire to work hard and with urgency to close the sale.