The matter of lighting for safety is crucial to the success of any commercial, retail, or public location. Aside from the desire to keep the public safe in the event of a power loss by providing ample visibility for exits and walkways leading to the exits, it is also a matter of meeting the ordinances and codes to stay open without worry of fines or citations. With our selection of remote head capable emergency lights ensure you meet all the standards of safety!
Emergency Lighting Unit with Remote Capacity
- Heavy Duty emergency lighting unit has remote capability, and is efficient and easy to install
- Completely self-contained and fully-automatic
- Hi Battery Capacity Emergency Lighting Units
- Allow for multiple additional remote lamp heads
- Compact, low profile design in neutral finish
- Push to test switch
- Side and top conduit KO in.s
- Automatic low voltage disconnect(LVD)
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation
- Standard with two fully adjustable, glare free lighting heads, Par 36 Lamps
- Charge rate/power on LED indicator light
- 6 premium grade, pure lead acid, maintenance-free batteries
- CAUTION: Use only Incandescent Remote Lamp Heads with Unit
- UL Listed
- 5 Year Warranty
- Order Qty 1 = 1 Piece
ITEM: 73166Select Product
2 Head Remote Capable Incandescent Emergency Unit
- Brand: Marz Exit
- Voltage: 120/277
- Housing Color: White or Black
- UL Listed For Damp Location
- 5 year warranty
- Rechargeable battery
ITEM: R-5HOWSelect Product
LED Cold Weather Wet Location Remote Capable Emergency Light
- Wet Location & Cold Weather Rated LED Emergency Light
- Fully adjustable, glare-free LED lamp heads
- LED Life Expectancy is more than 10 years
- Flame Retardant, UV-stabilized Polycarbonate Gasketed Housing, Integral Breather Vent & External Mounting Brackets
- Top and side KO"s provided for conduit feed applications
- Dual 120/277 voltage
- Test switch
- Charge Rate/power "ON in. LED Indicator Light and sealed push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Internal Solid-State Transfer Switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
- Fully Automatic Solid-State, Dual-rate Charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- 9.6V 1900mah maintenance-free, rechargeable Ni-cad Battery
- Operating Temperature -4"F to +122"F
- Sealed and Gasketed Weatherproof Lamp Heads with chrome reflector and tempered glass lens
- Remote Capable - up to 2 additional 1W 3.6V remote lamp heads:
- 2 heads - 4 hours operation
- 3 heads - 2 hours operation
- 4 heads - 1.5 hours operation
ITEM: 73370Select Product
2.1 Watt Emergency Light, 3.6 Volt Remote Capable
- 2 adjustable 1-watt heads
- 3-watt, 3.6V remote capability
- Voltage: 120 or 277
- Usually ships next day
ITEM: WL-XML1RCWSelect Product
Industrial High Wattage Emergency Lights (12v340w Sealed Lead Calcium Battery)
- Options 12v340w Sealed Lead Calcium Battery
ITEM: WS-114218Select Product
Industrial High Wattage Emergency Lights (6v85w Sealed Lead Calcium Battery)
- Options 6v85w Sealed Lead Calcium Battery
ITEM: WS-114212Select Product
DXR Remote Capable Incandescent Emergency Unit 6 and 12 Volt
- Adjustable, glare-free PAR-Type lamp heads.
- 6V model offers 7.2W lamps, standard.
- 12V 50W model offers 9W lamps, standard.
- 12V 100W model offers 12W lamps, standard.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant,
high-impact thermoplastic construction
- Five Year Warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro-rated for two years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for dry locations. (25C)
ITEM: DXRSelect Product